Silicon Flatirons promotes entrepreneurship through the Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network and Startup Colorado. We encourage you to attend this Denver Startup Week event (and others).
Modern innovation economies depend on open, collaborative networks to drive innovation and success. It’s not enough to have strong talent, capital, and density in our city. We need to make sure people are actually working with each other in meaningful ways that are helping new businesses to succeed.
Join the Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network and Startup Colorado to discuss the importance of driving a connected community that can attract talent, increase investments, develop specializations, create density, and build a culture of innovation.
- Greg Greenwood, Executive Director, Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network
- John Levisay, Chief Executive Officer, Craftsy
- Stephanie Donner, Chief Legal People Officer and Corporate Secretary, Galvanize, Inc.
- Heather Potters, Co-Chairman & Global Business Development Officer, PharmaJet, Inc.
- Todd Lemley, Member, Angelus Funding