Are you interested in learning more about how to start a company, networking with local business leaders, and competing for the chance to win over $25,000 in prizes? The third annual CU New Venture Challenge is your chance to do all this and more. No business background or experience is necessary, all majors are welcome, and the competition is open to any team with at least one team member carrying a University of Colorado ID card.
- Learn how to write a successful business plan
- Meet mentors with deep expertise in your area
- Connect with students across the campus to form a team with diverse skill sets
- Compete for over $25,000 in prizes
- Increase your ability to get involved with jobs in the Boulder
Register at the top right to attend the kick-off event on Wednesday, October 27th at 6pm in ATLAS 100 to find your team and get started on your path to an exciting career in entrepreneurship.